Friday, March 7, 2014

Bachelor of Science in Agriculture

farm visit.
I am a second year student in Cavite State University presently taking Bachelor of Science in Agriculture. This course discovers what my plan in life really is. When I was young I’ve dreamed to be a veterinarian,  I also dreamed to become a soldier or policeman, but when I need to choose what course I really like, I've chosen BS Agriculture. At present, I don’t have any regret taking this course. It is really an enjoyable one, it explores my knowledge, and it develops my goals and wants in life. This course describes my dream more than I expected. Agriculture plants crops, trees, and etc., agriculture raises animals for human consumption, agriculture can give our daily needs in order to survive, agriculture contributes a big help in raising our economy in the higher level. Agriculture describes the things that I want to make, things that I really loved to. Studying about agriculture makes my dream bigger and higher. Because while my knowledge and ideas in agriculture explores, my dreams are getting bigger and higher too.  As time goes by it makes my dream come nearer to the reality.  I wish I could pass this four year course to be a successful agriculturist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment